At EKS we're here to provide amazing, locally made kitchens at an affordable price! While this is our main focus, we also pride ourselves on providing great customer service. We want to leave each customer with an experience that is as stress free as you can get and also make sure they get a kitchen design they love. At Exeter Kitchen Store we make our cabinets in our factory right beside the showroom, so you'll get an insight into how each kitchen is made and see each of your projects go from your design into production and then into your customers home!
About the Role
So you've heard about us, so now on to you. Your role will be to spearhead our new expansion into the trade kitchen market. Our business has doubled in sales over the last two years and we are now looking to see this growth in the trade kitchen market as well. Your role will be to meet with builders, property developers and customers to discuss their project with them. During this meeting you will gather information on the client’s requirements and start to put forward a compelling solution. You will use your design experience, industry contacts and knowledge to ensure that we are putting forward a unique offer that makes the best use of space whilst ensuring the customer is fully committed to our design solution. You will conduct home visits where necessary and measure room sizes to ensure we have sufficient information to fulfil the client brief. You will create compelling visuals using kitchen planning software and present this to customers. You will be able to "think on your feet" and adjust the presentation based on client feedback. You will be able to discuss the pricing of the kitchen and close the sale. You will ensure the end user is completely happy with the outcome of the project. You will ensure that the builder or property developer is completely happy with the outcome of the project and subsequently we can generate repeat business from them through a generous rebate scheme.
- A minimum of two years' trade kitchens sales experience
- A proven ability to achieve or exceed monthly and annual company sales targets
- Experience ideally within a trade showroom or building industry
- A proven ability to build and drive a trade customer base
- Playing the lead role in building relationships with consumers, builders and property developers
- Proactively generating new trade customer and maintaining these accounts
- Greeting customers and presenting the range of products
- Managing customer leads and developing leads into sales
- Liaising with kitchen designer/back office team to ensure customer expectations are met
- Ensuring customer deposits and final payments are collected on time and ahead of delivery
- To meet sales targets
- To manage active sales leads ensuring all customers receive a high level of service
- To offer exceptional customer service to all customers
- Report on sales figures to Showroom Manager and Sales Director
- Proactively manage all leads on completion
- Work with retail customers in promotional sales periods
£18,000 Salary + Competitive commission (uncapped) - OTE Minimum £28K-£40K
What's more there is no need to work on evenings or Sundays!
Applicants must hold a full valid driving licence.
The successful candidate is required to start ASAP and must be able to commute to Exeter.
Please apply in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 9th December 2019